Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weird Dream Number 2


The group assembled and waited for her to arrive. They had decided to give her another 5 minutes and then they would leave, with or without her.

As the decision was made, they turned and saw her approaching, riding atop a bright red baby elephant. She didn't apologize for being late and she didn't even say a word to the crowd. She just opened a special compartment in the back of her beige car, lifting the elephant in, then got in the driver's seat. She told everyone else where to sit and then drove away.

Some one asked her why she had an elephant? She said "Why not? I always wanted one and I have room for it. Discussion closed"

I don't know why I am having these dreams. This person is someone I used to be friendly but lately she has gotten high and mighty and is not friendly at all. More importantly, why am I recalling in such detail these whacked out fantasies of the night?

1 comment:

LSquared32 said...

"why am I recalling in such detail these whacked out fantasies of the night?"

Because they're cool? Who wouldn't remember a red elephant! I always try to remember my most imaginative dreams.

Sorry "she"'s got you stressed out though...